FAQ 2017-11-13T00:23:27+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions

Accounting Q&A’s

How do I know if I need professional accounting services?
Do you own a business? If so, you absolutely need an experienced accountant (or team of accountants) on your side. They will be able to keep up with tax code changes and make sure your business’ financial records stay current and compliant.

What makes Accounting for Design’s financial consultation services different?
Expertise. With Accounting for Design, you’ll have two decades of experience, years of advanced education, and a team of savvy accounting professionals at your disposal. Assembling an equivalent team in-house requires time and resources that many business owners cannot spare. The services we offer will cover all your accounting needs without putting unnecessary strain on your resources.

What accounting software do you use?
At Accounting for Design, we are proficient in multiple software platforms, including Studio Designer, ECI Team Design, and Quickbooks. Whatever your business uses, we are able to work with your preferred project management and accounting software platforms.

Can Accounting for Design help me learn how to use Studio Designer, ECI Team Design or QuickBooks?
Absolutely! We are happy to provide specialized training for your business. Whether you’re completely new to accounting software or are looking for new ways to optimize your accounting processes, our experts can help.

Payroll and Taxes

Does Accounting for Design offer tax help for businesses?
We provide sales tax and payroll tax assistance and advice for businesses. Get in touch to learn more.

I don’t have many employees. How can payroll management services help my business?

Managing a small business is an exciting (and, at times, frustrating) endeavor. While you may not think that your team could yield any major problems, a mismanaged payroll system could jeopardize your entire business. Professional payroll management eliminates this risk and keeps your payroll practices straightforward and legal.